UX Designer (m/f)
Fielmann Ventures based in Hamburg, Germany is looking for a new team member.
At Fielmann Ventures, we design the future of the optical industry. As a UX Designer, you will work in in a cross-functional environment of designers, engineers, product teams from different departments and internal stakeholders. Your focus lies on creating and expanding a consistent digital brand experience. In the role of the customer’s advocate you design user friendly digital products.
- Translation of research and product requirements into coherent and functional design concepts
- Creation of holistic interaction design concepts by developing UX and UI design components and patterns
- Organization, structuring and prioritization of design scope
- Planning of user research studies to understand and validate product concepts
What we are looking for:
You are a creative problem solver who is able to illustrate product solutions with a strong emphasis on motion and visual design. To achieve this you believe in coherent user flows, interactive prototypes and visual design mocks. Due to your experience you have a strong feeling for prioritization and you know how to balance the big picture with detail tasks. As an open-minded person you feel comfortable to present design concepts, both to team and stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Design
- At least 2 years of experience as a UX designer
- Strong proficiency in mobile app design (iOS, Android) and responsive web design
- Experience in product and user research.
- Proficiency in the use of design tools like Sketch, Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create interactive prototypes with tools like InVision, Marvel, Origami or Framer
- Experience in agile software development methods
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in customized Material Design is a plus
- Good English skills, German a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Visa sponsorship (EU Blue Card)
- Relocation package and assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Free German classes
- Capital-forming payments and ESOP
- Free pair of glasses every year
- Minimum of 28 vacation days
- German health plans, unlimited sick days
- Subsidized public transport, gym membership
- Multicultural & interdisciplinary teams